Last April 4th in Lille, France, the Swiss Fashion Designer, Anne Glauser, won the 2012 young designer “Talons Aiguilles” contest in the “Independent Creator” category.
Her price consists in:
- A two years personalized follow-up by the Ready to Wear Women’s French Federation (which consists of regular meetings to assist the winner to develop and realize a project or a collection.
- A booth on “Marché des Modes” organized by Maison de Mode
- C-Design Software (value estimated: 10 000 euros)
- Counseling by Bernard Micquel for a fashion collection preparation
- Exhibition of the winner’s 3 contest outfits in the Lille’s Galeries Lafayette’s windows.
Anne had the fashion on her mind from her early years
At 7 years old, she realized she had a fascination for the fashion world and design. Later, she decided to turn her passion into her professional activity. She graduated from the Lausanne fashion school “Ecole de Couture de Lausanne”. Four years later, armed with more artistic and technical maturity, she decided to complete her formation and went to Italy to attend the Milan Instituto Marangoni in the Fashion Design section.
Selene Busatta, the ready to wear RING brand CEO, spotted Anne’s creation during a runway organized by the Institute in the Milan Versace Theater. She gave Anne her very first designer job at RING.
Now she is back to Switzerland, the passion is still there as well as Talent
The young woman says “<she is> very happy for winning the first Talons Aiguilles contest price and sure it will helps a lot for the next steps”. Anne would like now to step out by creating her own label.
We are wishing her good luck in her new adventures!